Dear fans of NightWalking,
Whether you’re interested in the anti-anxiety benefits of peripheral vision or you want to be able to walk in the dark without artificial light, you may be interested in this unique opportunity.
Located within 2 hours of Austin, Texas, the Canyon of the Eagles resort offers 2 restaurants onsite with plenty of dark-sky friendly trails winding around the nearly 1000-acres. I’m excited to share this special place with you!
Highlights for NightWalking in Texas this December 2018:
- Class starts Thursday, December 6 at 8pm
- Class closes Sunday, December 9 by 1pm
- 4 Class meetings to prepare you to NightWalk and help you take what you learned back into regular life
- 2 NightWalks over the course of the class – bring a firm-billed hat, mud-friendly hiking shoes, and warm layers for the NightWalks
- Located at Canyon of the Eagles, outside Burnet, Tx
- Facilitated by Katie Raver
- Cost: Your camping or private or double occupancy lodging onsite + sliding course fee $95-$295. You decide the sliding course fee.
Have a question? Contact Katie directly at 512.699.7322 (text preferred) or Enjoy@NightWalking.com.